Smuggler Marine build top quality fibreglass trailer boats, RIBs and Amphibious craft, and have many forward orders to fill. Our boats are sold around New Zealand and all over the world. We can offer top rates to the right applicant, and occasional time and a half rates for overtime when necessary. The marine industry is experiencing huge growth at the moment, so this is an exciting time to be involved.
We are on the look out for an experienced marine technician, who is looking for a varied and interesting career. A full driver’s licence would be an advantage.
The successful applicant may have some or all of the following skillset:
- Experience in mechanical engineering – outboard rigging
- Hydraulic engineering
- Electrical systems engineer
In addition to this, the right applicant will:
- Be self motiviated, honest and reliable
- Work in a team and independently
- Show initiative
- Have a great attitude
This position is available for immediate start, so please get in touch if you are looking for a new challenge and have the relevant skills as listed above.
Please send CV and reference to email@example.com
- Please note, if you are from another country, NZ borders are currently closed, so you must already be in New Zealand to apply.